Wednesday 14 November 2012

WOYW?W 180

Good morning fellow WOWYWWers and a special good morning to the lovely Julia Dunnit, who allows us all to invade her blog, Stamping Ground, on a Wednesday, snooping on the desks of other crafters across the globe.

If you would like to take part, then click HERE

I had a brilliant crafty weekend  it was fun to listen to music and create. I have not yet tidied up as I was working on something for 2 of my favourite blog challenges. Only just adhered the rusty letters earlier this morning.

You will see it in my next post !!  A surprise for my followers to have 2 posts in 1 day, never mind one week !!


Have fun as always xx

post signature

9 comments:

  1. I have to say that if my desk were as tidy as yours, I wouldn't feel the need to tidy! I love how different we all are. Thank you for giving me the exact thing I need to finish a project: alcohol inks. Brilliant!

    Happy WOYWW,
    rachel #52

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the loveliest possible weekend! Like the look of those gears... Happy WOYWW!
    Alison x
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not tidied, eh? Looks tidier than my desk does after a good tidying... ;)

    Happy WOYWW! /Zildara #59

    ReplyDelete
  4. you craft like me with plenty of music on. Glad you enjoyed your weekend crafting ,jill #55

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely way to spend a weekend Annie, glad you got some time to do it. Is that not a tidy desk? You have seen mine and that's what I call messy! Hope your visit tonight was a good one......Happy WOYWW, Anne x #65

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is tidy doll!! want to see a mess...then hop over...I am glad that you have had a productive W-E !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the cogs look interesting I will look at the finished stuff next
    thanks for following me I will do the same buy usually only post for WOYWW otherwise I'd never get anytyhing done!!
    thanks for sharing
    janet #26

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Annie! Your project is gorgeous!!!!!! I have a question: can you please tell me what is acrylic wax??? I hadn't heard that one before. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry I am so late commenting - been away visiting my mom....what an interesting desk you have - so many nice crafty goodies...I also had a peek at the project you made with those gears - very nice!
    Hugs,
    Cardarian
    PS. I am your new follower too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog. I really do appreciate your comments and will always do my best to return them.

Annie x