Tuesday 29 November 2016

Birthday Wishes

Hi everyone...............two more days until December then its the countdown to Christmas xx
Just recently we had a few birthdays in the family and today I am sharing one of those cards.
I used Catherine Moore stamps on an old book page, masking the lady so I could add the tree behind her. Some twine and matting of the book page as well as distressing the dye of the matted card. The background was created with Paperartsy Infusions and the Ivy leaves are stamps and dies by Sheena Douglass. The happy birthday stamp is from a TH stamp set. I also adhered some muslin and a piece of torn fabric.
It's a busy time for crafter's who have long lists of things to do so I am sending huge hugs to you all as always xx Thank You for stopping by xx

Take care xx
post signature

11 comments:

  1. So Beautiful Annie. Love what you've done to create this wonderful card. I bet it was well admired too. Hugs Mum xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I always love Catherine's stamps- Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Annie, I think this might just be my favourite of your birthday card creations, it is a real stunner. I love the gorgeous warm colours, the lady looks so beautiful with the tree behind her and the wonderful ivy is such a gorgeous finishing touch! Love this!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous design and wonderful images. This card will be treasured by the person who received it.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is beautiful Annie - really gorgeous elements brilliantly combined. Lovely! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beauty and I'm sure they loved it! LOVE the lady and the climbing ivy...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card and I just Adore Catherine Moore's stamps!!
    hugs,Jackie ")

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well this certainly transports one back in time Annie. Very elegant card and I love your stamping on bookpage. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Annie, love the image of the lady and the ivy, it will be treasured for sure. ❤ Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card - I just adore the stamped image on the book text - beautifully done altogether. I know I must have missed other treats here, but I'm looking forward to some proper catching-up time over the festive season.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a truly beautiful card! Using the book text looks great and makes for a fabulous vintage look! Sorry not to have been around much - being poorly set me back a bit again! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog. I really do appreciate your comments and will always do my best to return them.

Annie x