Tuesday 20 December 2016

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas xx

Hi everyone xx Hope you are all getting there with festive chores of shopping, wrapping, making and writing cards.............Thankfully I am done and my wee craft room is still recovering !!! There's glitter all over the house and even the cats are looking festive having picked up litter from the carpet on their coats !! !!

Thought I would share a few photographs of some of the cards I have been making although there are  a few that have escaped without having their photographs taken !!



Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and for those who don't celebrate I wish you a Happy Holiday xxxxx

Catch up Soon xx
post signature

7 comments:

  1. A fabulous selection Annie in lovely warm hues. I'm ashamed to say I bought that newer sizzix tidings die for Christmas cards but haven't used it at all, the words do look gorgeous. Merry Christmas to you and yours! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Annie, you really got your skates on designing this fabulous little lot. Only 5 more sleeps!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't (sadly) have cats but the whole house is coated in glitter too! Your cards are beautiful Annie, thank you so much for mine which was waiting for me when we returned from a few days away - thank you again. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas and all the very best for the New Year! Big hugs, Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look fantastic, - and I LOVE mine!!! Looks and sounds as if you had fun, - always a good thing...

    Have the most wonderful Christmas! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Annie.
    Wishing you a very merry Christmas;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful makes...love the backgrounds too. Wishing you a wonderful and merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great array of festive cards, Annie - and thank you so much for the one which just arrived (the address was right all apart from the house number, but it made its way here in the end!).
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog. I really do appreciate your comments and will always do my best to return them.

Annie x